Elite Killerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Join E.K Clan
by Matata_ Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:30 am

» to join ek
by flanker Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:24 pm

» Clan recruitment
by Matata_ Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:09 am

» ZEUS PERM BAN PLS
by Matata_ Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:04 pm

» BLASZCZYKOWSKI
by BLASZCZYKOWSKI Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:30 pm

Top posters
e|K#Gh)O(sT| (36)
Clan Joining Application Mister Red Vote_lcapClan Joining Application Mister Red Voting_barClan Joining Application Mister Red Vote_rcap 
e|K|SPARTA<3 (14)
Clan Joining Application Mister Red Vote_lcapClan Joining Application Mister Red Voting_barClan Joining Application Mister Red Vote_rcap 
e|K#Harry (13)
HoRRiBLe (9)
Echo11 (8)
Dani3l <3 (7)
|RS|Ali Sajjad (7)
Matata_ (6)
Pamani Killer (5)
|-ROL-|STING (5)

Clan Joining Application Mister Red

Go down

Clan Joining Application Mister Red Empty Clan Joining Application Mister Red

Post  Mister Red Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:14 pm

1. Your age: 23
2. Your age: Maxime
3. Your In-game name: Mister Red
4. Your Game Ranger ID/Name : I'm don't know
5. How much time do you spend in our servers daily: 17-18 hours
6. Do you know how to record demos and make spontaneous screnshots? Yes
7. Are you used to playing clan wars and know the rules?
Yes, before I was in the Clan TUD:
(Banana TUD)
8.I was in the TUD clan and I loved. I want my chance retried in another serveur.Je'll spend all my free time on your serveur.J'ai SA was on your server TuD.J'aime lot because there are not many who cheat.

Well, simply Clan Wars we can all gagnés.Car I cheeks since November 9 2007.Donc I have LOTS of expérience.Depuis I was in the TUD (Knife Team) we have all earned even when it was clan wars with armes.Pourquoi we would lose with the Team Elite Killers?

I hope to be taken

See you very soon

Mister Red

Back to top Go down