Elite Killerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Join E.K Clan
by Matata_ Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:30 am

» to join ek
by flanker Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:24 pm

» Clan recruitment
by Matata_ Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:09 am

» ZEUS PERM BAN PLS
by Matata_ Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:04 pm

» BLASZCZYKOWSKI
by BLASZCZYKOWSKI Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:30 pm

Top posters
e|K#Gh)O(sT| (36)
New Clan Joining Application Vote_lcapNew Clan Joining Application Voting_barNew Clan Joining Application Vote_rcap 
e|K|SPARTA<3 (14)
New Clan Joining Application Vote_lcapNew Clan Joining Application Voting_barNew Clan Joining Application Vote_rcap 
e|K#Harry (13)
HoRRiBLe (9)
Echo11 (8)
Dani3l <3 (7)
|RS|Ali Sajjad (7)
Matata_ (6)
Pamani Killer (5)
|-ROL-|STING (5)

New Clan Joining Application

Go down

New Clan Joining Application Empty New Clan Joining Application

Post  REDINHOOD Wed May 20, 2015 7:26 am

1 . Your Age :20
2 . Your Name :Ornob
3 . Where are you from? : BD
4 . Your In-Game Name :REDINHOOD and used to be REDINHOOD
5 . Your GameRanger ID :6418104
6 . How Much Time You Spend In-Game :7 Hrs daily
7 . Why do you want to be admin: Control Hacking so that players would enjoy the game, teach amateurs. + my online time is perfect for the E.K Server because Im always in a time there are no admins. I used to be admin in S.S| servers, I used to spec hackers up to 10 mins to decide.
8 . Which admin level should you be given, and why: top if possible, to control and change maps upon users request or so.
9 . How do you think you can help the E.K Server: Im a COD4 pro and whoever played with me knows that, so this would be a good image for the EK admins. Plus controlling wallers and autoaimers is essential in the Server. Im active in the Gun game and TDM servers.

REDINHOOD

Back to top Go down