Elite Killerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Join E.K Clan
by Matata_ Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:30 am

» to join ek
by flanker Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:24 pm

» Clan recruitment
by Matata_ Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:09 am

» ZEUS PERM BAN PLS
by Matata_ Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:04 pm

» BLASZCZYKOWSKI
by BLASZCZYKOWSKI Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:30 pm

Top posters
e|K#Gh)O(sT| (36)
[PENDING] Clan Joining Application [HoRRiBle] Vote_lcap[PENDING] Clan Joining Application [HoRRiBle] Voting_bar[PENDING] Clan Joining Application [HoRRiBle] Vote_rcap 
e|K|SPARTA<3 (14)
[PENDING] Clan Joining Application [HoRRiBle] Vote_lcap[PENDING] Clan Joining Application [HoRRiBle] Voting_bar[PENDING] Clan Joining Application [HoRRiBle] Vote_rcap 
e|K#Harry (13)
HoRRiBLe (9)
Echo11 (8)
Dani3l <3 (7)
|RS|Ali Sajjad (7)
Matata_ (6)
Pamani Killer (5)
|-ROL-|STING (5)

[PENDING] Clan Joining Application [HoRRiBle]

4 posters

Go down

[PENDING] Clan Joining Application [HoRRiBle] Empty [PENDING] Clan Joining Application [HoRRiBle]

Post  HoRRiBLe Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:16 pm

Hey guys
1 . Your age: 29
2 . Your name: Hani
3 . Your In-game name: HoRRiBle
4 . Your GameRanger ID/Name : 6084430
5 . How much time do you spend in our servers daily: 4 hrs
6 . Can you record a demo and make ss (Screenshots) ? : If demo means video record my gameplay and screenshot yes i can. sorry if I got it wrong.
7 . Are you used to playing clan wars and know rules? Not really I need someone to tell me the rules and I will abide
8 . Why do you want to join the Elite Killerz: Loyal to its servers and interested in its serious work to improve the clan
9 . Which admin level should you be given and why (40 or 60): you pick. i have previous admin experience
10 . How can you benefit our servers or clan: Im a dedicated admin who sometimes just enters the server and specs player to improve the gaming experience for everyone. I can -after certain time- spec players to apply to admin or clan. Im experienced with 8 yrs of COD4 gaming.

HoRRiBLe

Back to top Go down

[PENDING] Clan Joining Application [HoRRiBle] Empty Re: [PENDING] Clan Joining Application [HoRRiBle]

Post  leiizko Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:38 pm

Hello HoRRiBLe!

Your application will be reviewed. Please be patient while decision is being made.

leiizko

Back to top Go down

[PENDING] Clan Joining Application [HoRRiBle] Empty Re: [PENDING] Clan Joining Application [HoRRiBle]

Post  HoRRiBLe Fri May 01, 2015 12:33 am

Ok no problem. Thank you very much

HoRRiBLe

Back to top Go down

Post  e|K|SPARTA<3 Fri May 01, 2015 9:34 am

Hello HoRRiBle,
contact me on GR so i can test u Smile
Good Luck
e|K|SPARTA<3
e|K|SPARTA<3

Back to top Go down

Post  e|K#Gh)O(sT| Sun May 03, 2015 6:42 pm

Anyone has tested him so far?
e|K#Gh)O(sT|
e|K#Gh)O(sT|
Admin

http://EliteKillerz.com

Back to top Go down

Post  HoRRiBLe Sun May 03, 2015 11:40 pm

No not yet. I contacted Sparta once he told me he was a little busy.

HoRRiBLe

Back to top Go down

Post  HoRRiBLe Tue May 05, 2015 2:11 pm

At what time are you On Sparta so we can manage it?

HoRRiBLe

Back to top Go down

Post  HoRRiBLe Sat May 09, 2015 2:06 am

Im going to post pone my clan joining application until I get used a little to s&d. No one tested me but no problem thank you guys

HoRRiBLe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down