Elite Killerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Join E.K Clan
by Matata_ Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:30 am

» to join ek
by flanker Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:24 pm

» Clan recruitment
by Matata_ Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:09 am

» ZEUS PERM BAN PLS
by Matata_ Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:04 pm

» BLASZCZYKOWSKI
by BLASZCZYKOWSKI Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:30 pm

Top posters
e|K#Gh)O(sT| (36)
Clan recruitment Vote_lcapClan recruitment Voting_barClan recruitment Vote_rcap 
e|K|SPARTA<3 (14)
e|K#Harry (13)
HoRRiBLe (9)
Echo11 (8)
Dani3l <3 (7)
|RS|Ali Sajjad (7)
Matata_ (6)
Pamani Killer (5)
|-ROL-|STING (5)

Clan recruitment

Go down

Clan recruitment Empty Clan recruitment

Post  Matata_ Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:15 am

1. Your age: 18
2. Your name: Viktor
3. Your In-game name: now: TEL-Matata, but always something with Matata.
4. Your Game Ranger ID/Name : Matata
5. How much time do you spend in our servers daily: at least 2.5 hours
6. Do you know how to record demos and make spontaneous screnshots? : screenshots yes
7. Are you used to playing clan wars and know the rules? ive done it before, in sweden national team, but rules have changed i think
8. Why do you want to join the Elite Killerz: im currently in a clan where nothing happens, so i wanna try a new place and since ur servers is good i think ur clan also should be.
9. How can you benefit our servers or clan: its the best servers to play on, and admins are fair. Good flow in maps and ping Smile.
what i will do: Being an honest and good player, being a rolemodel for other players that is new to the game. Also being a hard enemy to play against. Very Happy

Last edited by Matata_ on Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:33 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Wrong question answer)

Matata_

Back to top Go down

Clan recruitment Empty Re: Clan recruitment

Post  Matata_ Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:09 am

any answers? Smile

Matata_

Back to top Go down