Elite Killerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Join E.K Clan
by Matata_ Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:30 am

» to join ek
by flanker Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:24 pm

» Clan recruitment
by Matata_ Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:09 am

» ZEUS PERM BAN PLS
by Matata_ Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:04 pm

» BLASZCZYKOWSKI
by BLASZCZYKOWSKI Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:30 pm

Top posters
e|K#Gh)O(sT| (36)
[Accepted] Black king apply :) Vote_lcap[Accepted] Black king apply :) Voting_bar[Accepted] Black king apply :) Vote_rcap 
e|K|SPARTA<3 (14)
[Accepted] Black king apply :) Vote_lcap[Accepted] Black king apply :) Voting_bar[Accepted] Black king apply :) Vote_rcap 
e|K#Harry (13)
HoRRiBLe (9)
Echo11 (8)
Dani3l <3 (7)
|RS|Ali Sajjad (7)
Matata_ (6)
Pamani Killer (5)
|-ROL-|STING (5)

[Accepted] Black king apply :)

2 posters

Go down

[Accepted] Black king apply :) Empty [Accepted] Black king apply :)

Post  black king Fri May 08, 2015 12:08 am

1. Your age: 16
2. Your name: Noor badran
3. Your In-game name: Black king
4. Your Game Ranger ID/Name : Black king / 4663611
5. How much time do you spend in our servers daily: like 6 hours or 5 hours
6. Do you know how to record demos and make spontaneous screnshots? : No Smile
7. Are you used to playing clan wars and know the rules? Well i played but before 1 year so i forgot but i will remember fast Very Happy
8. Why do you want to join the Elite Killerz: It got nice servers and most of them are full and i usually play in it
9. How can you benefit our servers or clan: i am very old player to cod4 i started play it from 3-4 years,i joined many clans before, i play everyday 4 hours and usually i am first on my team in tdm and ffa Smile

black king

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Black king apply :) Empty Re: [Accepted] Black king apply :)

Post  e|K#Gh)O(sT| Fri May 08, 2015 5:06 pm

You have been tested by MeMe, and he has passed you
Your application is accepted
Welcome to the clan

Here is some important information you need to know
to take screenshots, you must have fraps, which you can download from the downloads page on our website

To take a ss (Screenshot) = press F12
To make a demo (video of your gameplay) = in console type /record and /stoprecord to stop the demo

This will be required in clan wars
e|K#Gh)O(sT|
e|K#Gh)O(sT|
Admin

http://EliteKillerz.com

Back to top Go down