Elite Killerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Join E.K Clan
by Matata_ Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:30 am

» to join ek
by flanker Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:24 pm

» Clan recruitment
by Matata_ Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:09 am

» ZEUS PERM BAN PLS
by Matata_ Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:04 pm

» BLASZCZYKOWSKI
by BLASZCZYKOWSKI Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:30 pm

Top posters
e|K#Gh)O(sT| (36)
Application RoXaR!XDDDDD Vote_lcapApplication RoXaR!XDDDDD Voting_barApplication RoXaR!XDDDDD Vote_rcap 
e|K|SPARTA<3 (14)
Application RoXaR!XDDDDD Vote_lcapApplication RoXaR!XDDDDD Voting_barApplication RoXaR!XDDDDD Vote_rcap 
e|K#Harry (13)
HoRRiBLe (9)
Echo11 (8)
Dani3l <3 (7)
|RS|Ali Sajjad (7)
Matata_ (6)
Pamani Killer (5)
|-ROL-|STING (5)

Application RoXaR!XDDDDD

2 posters

Go down

Application RoXaR!XDDDDD Empty Application RoXaR!XDDDDD

Post  Korn Mon May 04, 2015 5:58 pm

1 . Your Age : 15
2 . Your Name :Rufus Bejenaru
3 . Your In-Game Name : //RoXoR
4 . Your GameRanger ID/Name : 2800703
5 . How Much Time You Spend In-Game : 12/7 , vacations ? eh 24/7 Smile
6 . Why do you want to join the Elite Killerz : Oh, why do I wanted to join? To have some fun, to have some real respect to have something like, good friends and improve my skills you know what I am sayin', some party and company and other bull****s. But the most important that I don't want to be alone, I just want some real friends not traitors and demons or ... Jesus I am not high accept that, you can trust me as well, beeeliiieveee on my words, when I say something I will do it correct and it will be done I never fail! I am the realest one. Some people can hate me, I luv that. But the pain is on me, the grave shaw be reviled and boo-yaow was the sound whizzed by, still runnin like a niqqa' got nine lives do not why, but I am runnin' to my ****ing block, took a shot, tryin' to be a ghost. And There ever be ghost, c'mon man, Come to ***k On! Yo scared to die? Sacrifice yo life brotha' I never judge somebody or hate, that's my point, if you got no point, You're Dead-Man. Hueheh, Believe I'ma tired ghost. I really liked yor clan Smile 'fore. I wanted to do something like aren't know... I just wanted to head back in the old times I just wanted to train hard and etc nothing special more... I know application closed just wanted to see how'z it to create a topic well.... Not like this if you expect from me I am funny sh*t man. You got me?... I acknowledge and wish to fill out the form.
Hopeless.... Why do I wanna join FlaR as I said I luv that clan do no why but that's what I am born, for this. I do ma best. - BEST APPLICATION WILL BE DENIED EPIC TIMES -
7 . Which admin level should you be given, and why (60 or 40 if no need of Co Leader or Leader) : None Smile I just wanted to have the tag and just kick nothing more. If mutes if it's possible to gag the chatters etc.
8 . How do you think you can help the E.K Server and Clan :$$$ gifting games eh, at-least I've lost too much money at the moment I'll try my best for +60 eur games.

Do you have anything to add to this form?
Well, my name is Rufus from UK moved to Bulgaria, i like some sports, and I am 24/h on PC some-times but i have to move my old crazy a** and yea so how are you? Okay I am Hopeless Yolo! [Good] ! How'z Goin' Brotha'? Wutcha' doin' ya'? Me nothing. Sittin on pc and making applications and i will prepare to play on -tha' shits.
Name at least three clan members and gameplay styles you notice them using. (To test if you really play on our server and know our members.)
Roxiz... ehh Ghost eh.... I meet up more but I didn't remember.

Are you able to donate?
Yes, but not a lot.

Name 3 Types of Marijuana. (This is important.)
Mhm, I am not interested on Drugs sorry. I was I used, but i don't know names i know colours, Purple the high, Green, and the other i think White.

How long have you been playing iSnipe?
How long mhmm, it was a very good old story well CoD4- 2009. I started from there and then i got the mw3 2013/2012 release tekngods
-In game name:

-Nationality: Bulgarian

-Country/State/Province(Current): UK,London

-Primary Language: Alien

-Secondary Language(s): English you wot h4x m8 u skrub get banrekt receive this shit, buy it again motherfucker, ohh babyy it's triplee snacks

-Previous bans{iGnorethis}:

-Why do you want to join E.K??!!??!: Look backward & See. The thing is on beginning we will start with test, Ghost. Big test like 4 hour testing me and teaching me some bullshits.

-Why should we recruit you: The thing is it's your problem you don't trust me or not, you may read this shit long but np eh? You should recruit me for 1~2 Years Then I'll leave, I don't care what you think, it's your problem that you do-not trust me or not like I said. I wanted to help you as much as I can I will try my best, I will make new friends I don't want any users I mean.. Traitors that I bring them what they want and they just trolled me and I was so mad I was so dumb to give such a thing as that I also helped them for winning they clan wars, they just offered me an invite to their clan I saw they're nice then a new leader came and everything was just... Wrecked, WRETCHED RUINED. The thing is I am so sad because I give, but what do I collect? Can you answer me what do I really correct, I am not wasting my time I know what I am doing at least. I am not retarded or something like that I am just a normal guy why want's to bring back memories, but I can't, It's just too impossible for me to do such a thing... So anyone who think I am a bad player, you've proven wrong because I am a hard-mothaphuckin' killah' and I better watch my back, (heh not really anyone could beat me cause I have bad mouse, can't find my proper sensitivity It will take a big progress to be like the old times 2012 mostly...) Then I ask again myself why did I canceled to play cod4, what to do now? What should I do did they want me anymore or not did they remember me, at all costs they will. I was a true-standing leader of (SCE) But I made un-revealed secret for anybody expect the Admins, Shadow Company Elite. Yes I know wolftis he's very good, you may talk 'bout this to him. But forget it, this is game ranger this is Elite Killah'rz (Elite Killerz E.K.) Probably, ex. =D na jk,
btw I hope I don't stand like a retard, I am so sorry If I began some-uncomfortable thing.

-What would you bring us: Well, what you always wanted probably. I will bring you honor,experience and respect.

-Tell us something about yourself ( 5+ sentence ): I've told already bro :X
-Weakness: well > ╠══════► Skill: Low ◄╣═══════▓═════► High
╠═══════► Skill Gameplay Tactic: Low ◄╣══════▓══════► High
╠════════►Accuracy Weapon Skill: Low ◄╣═══════════▓═► High (Since with this mouse aren't know what to expect)
Player Specifications:
╔═►Nick: Deidara / RoXoR / Sokaz
╠══► Game 1: Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
╠═══► Game 2: Multi Theft Auto: SA
╠════► Game 3: Grand Theft Auto V
╠═════► Skills: ON (about 5or6 out of 10)
~¬Regards¬~
iRoxxie(Korn) RoXoR,Sokas,FosterK.
Don't accept any insult/offensive word as real!
I understand that the applications are closed.
If you think I am crazy, well true a little.
Do not ever think I am noob. I admit that.
Multiple clans aren't allowed in E.K. I know that too
But I am a true player! I won't use yah' y'all.
Remember:- Always be cool with me, I ain' cold brotha'. The another thing is if you deny me np I'll sit back my ass right behind at (TFA_). Please If you accept me need to speak to Ghost Immediately.

Korn

Back to top Go down

Application RoXaR!XDDDDD Empty Re: Application RoXaR!XDDDDD

Post  Dani3l <3 Sat May 09, 2015 10:10 am

Nice app
I have added you, come to gr soon to get tested

Dani3l <3

Back to top Go down

Application RoXaR!XDDDDD Empty Re: Application RoXaR!XDDDDD

Post  Dani3l <3 Sun May 10, 2015 10:38 am

yay ur name on GR its (TFA_)Korn not

//RoXoR as u writed .